Auckland Business Support
On Friday 22 October 2021, the Government announced an economic support package for businesses affected by higher alert levels, as the country transitions to the new COVID-19 Protection Framework.
Activate Tāmaki Makaurau includes a package for Auckland businesses, specifically for the areas of Business Advice and Implementation Grants.
Fuel Media Ltd is registered to provide you with Business Advice and Implementation Support, with Activate Tāmaki Makaurau.
Fuel Media is registered and qualified to deliver the following support and services:
Business Advice (up to $3000.00 + GST)
Eligible businesses can apply to work with Fuel Media and gain expert advice, strategy and planning. Together we will address your most immediate challenges, like changing target markets and developing fresh marketing strategies, creating a digital media plan, or overall business strategy.
This advice will lead to a plan to overcome challenges and/or identify opportunities and map out the scope of the work required to achieve the plan.
- Business Planning, Strategy, and Continuity Advice (e.g. new opportunities/markets)
- Marketing Advice (e.g. marketing strategies, value proposition development)
- Digital Marketing Advice (e.g. social strategy, website strategy)
- Digital Enablement Advice (e.g. client interaction strategy)
Implementation Grant (up to $4000.00 + GST)
Eligible businesses can apply for an Implementation Grant to work with Fuel Media to help implement an existing business plan or to execute a plan based on Business Advice received. This grant offers you some funding to begin putting your business plan into action, in one of the available service categories.
- Implementation of Business Strategies and Continuity Plan (e.g. Product Development)
- Implementation of Marketing Plan (e.g. Brand and Identity Development)
- Implementation of Digital Marketing Plan (e.g. Website Design, Development or Upgrades. Social Media Management)
- Implementation of Digital Enablement Plan (e.g. New technology and online shopping tools)
From 1 December 2021, you will be able to apply to work with Fuel Media across the above-mentioned range of services. I will be available to help you through the signup and application process.
Step 1: We have a zoom meeting and complete an in-depth needs assessment to identify the best use of your support funding opportunity.
Step 2: Complete the online registration form found HERE (from 1st Dec)
Step 3: Await your confirmation and login details for your account.
Step 4: You will receive a formal Activate Tāmaki Makaurau quotation (from Fuel Media) for your Business Advice and Implementation Grant support – you will need this for your application in your online account. This will be based on our initial needs assessment
Step 5: When your application is approved we will schedule your work and get it underway
Are You Eligible?
To access this Business Advice support, your business must:
- have fewer than 100 full-time equivalent employees
- be GST registered in New Zealand
- have a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN)
- be operating in a commercial environment
- be a privately-owned business or are a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organization managing Māori assets under multiple ownership
- primarily operate within the Auckland Alert Level 3 boundary
- be an existing business that is trading prior to 22 October 2021
Let’s Get Started
Being a business owner myself, and operating in Auckland, I understand that this has been a tough time. I am looking forward to being able to work with you to make 2022 bigger and brighter.
Thanks, and talk soon.
Director | Fuel Media Limited